School Analytics allows schools to measure progress in whichever way is best for your pupils. As a default, we measure progress by counting the number of grades the pupil has progressed through since the start of year baseline. Get in touch if you would prefer to use an alternative measure.
Powerful analysis at the point of entry
School Analytics and SIMS provides in-depth analysis from the moment the data is entered onto the marksheets. It is important that classroom teachers have access to timely and relevant analysis. This helps teachers retain ownership of their data by encouraging them to analyse their own data quickly, easily and in a timely manner.
Enabling class teachers
School Analytics helps teachers answer the following types of question:
- How many pupils are working at age related expectations or higher?
- The percentage of pupils working at each grade?
- What’s the average grade of a group of pupils?
- Which individual pupils are falling behind?
- What vulnerable groups does the cohort contain?
- What’s the gap between the vulnerable group and the other children?
Graphs for Visual Analysis
School Analytics provides a unique set of graphs to give a visual analysis of the data entered in the marksheets. Use the power of SIMS Discover to compare attainment by gender, SEN, EAL, pupil premium and almost any combination of factor.
Use aspect analyses to compare subjects
Powerful aspect analyses in SIMS give you an interactive summary of the latest grades attained in each subject. You can switch from percentages to the count of pupils. With a double-click you can ‘zoom-in’ and see the pupil names and grades ‘behind’ the statistics.
Simple to use and cost-effective
Here’s more good reasons to choose School Analytics:
- No annual subscription costs.
- Pay with a school purchase order, credit card or cheque
- 30 day no-quibble refund policy
- Multi-user – it can cope with every teacher entering data simultaneously
- It builds on your existing SIMS database and uses the same familiar interface
- Quick to install – you could be up and running today.
Online Training Available
School Analytics comes complete with a comprehensive online training course that you can share with staff to make sure that everyone gets the same high-quality CPD.
If you want to ‘try before you buy’ you can sign-up for the on-line course here.