- Learn the basics of Power BI and Bromcom in less than 1 hour.
- Get up and running with all the essentials quickly
- A course for school staff who don’t have lots of time
- Use your own Bromcom’s Odata feed to connect your student data
Who should take this course?
This course can be taken by anyone with a responsibility for data analysis in primary or secondary schools: senior managers, data managers, primary school senior leaders, exam coordinators and headteachers. the course assumes you have never used Power BI.
How long does this course take to complete?
In less than an hour I will try to show you the basic principles of data analysis using Microsoft Power BI with Bromcom.
What will you get out of this course?
Bromcom users who take this course will learn all the concepts and basic techniques that you need to use Power BI.
What Will You Learn?
- How to connect Bromcom and Power BI using the Odata feed
- All the key Power BI concepts you need to start creating your own reports
- How to share the final report with staff
Get your access details from Bromcom